Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello... This is my second posting since May!! Wow!! When Real Estate was only a dream for me... Well, now I'm part of this business and I'm so happy!! I have already happy customers living in their new houses!! There's nothing more fulfilling than that.

I want to have fun and learn here on this blog! Interchange Real Estate experiences.. let's see how this goes.

But besides that and since my favorite season is around the corner, I want to specially blog about decorating tips for Christmas! Here are some questions to discuss: What do you like and dislike about these Holidays? What do you want new in your decoration?

I'll start decorating my house soon and will share pictures...

Let's get this started!! :-) Share your opinions..

Love,

Maria Isa..

No comments:

Post a Comment